Recently, I had the opportunity to write an article for the ‘Northern Voice’, which is a fantastic monthly newsletter published by the Wyong Chamber of Commerce.
The topic was my pet subject – businesses need to protect their clients information.The article starts on page 12.
I would also encourage you to scroll through the rest of the ‘Northern Voice’ newsletter. The relevance of many topics goes well beyond the local area.
The key messages include :
- Client’s personal information is a critical asset of any business whether they need to comply with any Privacy regulations or not
- A sustainable Privacy program will deliver a competitive advantage
- Small business are becoming more vulnerable
- Businesses must have a mindset of ‘when’ not ‘if’ a breach will occur
- If a breach is not handled well, trust will be lost and potentially clients
Privacy Proactive delivers tailored solutions to enable businesses to manage their Privacy risks. If you would like to know more, please contact me.
https://privacyproactive.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Cleint-Care-2.png 559 1173 Mark King https://privacyproactive.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo.png Mark King2019-03-18 15:13:592019-03-18 15:13:59Protect your clients, protect your business